United Christian Church & Ministerial Association in Cleveland, Tennessee was established and set in order with local, state and federal government requirements in 1956, by President and Executive Administrator, Rev. H. Richard Hall and a Board of Directors. IT IS A FAITH-BASED MINISTRY WHICH IS TOTALLY SUPPORTED BY YOUR TITHE AND LOVE OFFERINGS. Like the mighty tree that it has become, with fruitful branches stretching throughout the world, one of the branches is Associate Churches.
United Christian Church & Ministerial Association grants the benefit of 501© 3 tax exemption to the pastors who desire to use it. If a man or woman is ordained through the United Christian Church & Ministerial Association and has an established church in a definite location with a church body and regular scheduled weekly services; you qualify for this Group Tax Exemption service.
To be under the full coverage shelter of United Christian Church & Ministerial Association’s Charter, means that you would apply for the coverage by contacting UNITED CHRISTIAN CHURCH & MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION’S ASSOCIATE CHURCH DEPARTMENT. The phone number for this office is 423-479-4277 or 423-472-7271. We, in return will explain the service to you and also send you a complete packet of up-to-date information concerning “Becoming an Associate Church” under the United Christian Church & Ministerial Association’s Group Tax Exemption for churches.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR THE PASTOR & HIS/HER CHURCH WHEN ACCEPTED & APPROVED BY UNITED CHRISTIAN CHURCH & MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION AS AN ASSOCIATE CHURCH?
- Exempt from Federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3)
- Donors may deduct contributions they make to you.
- Bequests, legacies, devises, transfers, or gifts to you or for your ministry use are deductible for Federal estate and gift tax purposes.
- You are not required to file Federal income tax returns as long as tax exempt status is maintained.
- You are not required to file Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, if you qualify as a church.
For all the coverage provided and keeping your church in order, good standing and up-to-date service, WE REQUEST A MONTHLY FREE-WILL OFFERING TO UNITED CHRISTIAN CHURCH & MINISTERIAL ASSOCIATION.
The theme Scripture for this ministerial association, when established and set in order was and is, “GO YE INTO ALL THE WORLD, AND PREACH THE GOSPEL TO EVERY CREATURE. HE THAT BELIEVETH AND IS BAPTIZED SHALL BE SAVED: BUT HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT SHALL BE DAMNED” (Mark 16:15-6).
The vision of this United Christian Church & Ministerial Association, as given to Brother & Sister Hall, and is now under the leadership of Don Warren, President, and Board of Directors, is to:
- Call the Saved, Called & Anointed of the Lord together, from every race, creed, culture, nationality and financial status and unite them into the fellowship of the Body of Christ.
- Ordain, by the anointing of oil and the laying on of hands, and set forth, the Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist, Pastors and Teachers into God’s harvest field.
- Anoint and set forth, those who respect, honor and submit to the “Gifts of the Spirit” according to 1 Corinthians 12:7-11 by serving the people with these Gifts.
In order to have a successful ministry with God and man, it is necessary to walk in the integrity of “The Fruit of the Spirit” found in Galatians 5:22-23, adhering to the Biblical instructions of Galatians 5:24-26.
Please become acquainted with the ministerial services offered by this association. Brother Hall has gone to be with the Lord but Sister Amelia Hall and President Don Warren and the Board of Directors remain to carry out the original vision. The Lord has placed a staff of workers with the ministerial association world-wide who are honored to carry on the legacy of such a great anointing and ministry.